Applying to St. Anne’s School could be the beginning of an exciting educational journey for your child. We look forward to welcoming your family to our close-knit, diverse community of thinkers.
We make it easy to apply in a few simple steps. Before you get started, here are a few things you should know:
- Review the admission deadlines for the 2019–20 school year
- We offer rolling admissions based on available space
- Children turning two, three, four, or five respective to the grade level before September 1 can apply
- If applying for financial aid, you should apply at the same time you apply for admission.
Complete our online application.
An application will be considered complete once the transcript release form and teacher recommendations from your child’s current school are submitted on or before January 15, and, the $50 application fee has been paid.
Middle School applicants (Fifth-Eighth Grades) are required to submit recommendations from both math and language arts teachers.
The Admissions Office will contact you once they receive your application to schedule dates for your child’s screening and testing. For current testing dates and shadow dates, please refer to the Admissions and Shadow Visit Days Calendars.
- Preschool, Prekindergarten, Kindergarten, and First Grade candidates are given a standardized readiness screening in a small group setting on the St. Anne’s School campus.
- Second through Eighth Grade candidates are administered academic aptitude and achievement examinations on the St. Anne’s School campus.
The Student Shadow Day, for candidates applying for Second through Eighth Grade, provides your child the opportunity to experience the classroom setting, and meet our students and teachers. This day is an excellent way for your child to experience a day in the life as a student of St. Anne’s School. We’re confident your child will end their Student Shadow Day with a big smile and an eagerness to return! Our calendar of Shadow Visit Days can be found to the right of this page and scheduling can be completed with our Office of Admission.