St. Anne’s School specializes in the educational and social needs of children from age 2 through 8th Grade. We understand the importance of providing an inclusive, consistent learning environment during the most formative time in a child’s life. From ages 2–14, our students are valued, challenged appropriately, and inspired to be self advocates. National studies back up what we’ve known from the start — a Preschool through 8th Grade education results in greater academic achievements, improved self-esteem, and increased confidence in students. It’s no wonder our graduates are highly sought after by some of the most competitive high schools in the area!
At St. Anne’s School:
- We inspire our students to discover themselves as learners, friends, and community contributors without the social pressures of older students.
- Our students are well-known by their peers, teachers, administrators, and staff, and they know their voice matters.
- Every classroom is arranged and every schedule is designed based the interests, strengths, and capabilities of the students.
- Our distinguished programs offer students the opportunity to think critically, make choices, and challenge themselves to reach higher.
- Our Buddy Program allows older students the opportunity to be role models, forging friendships across grade levels and enhancing a sense of community.
- Our students enter middle school with the skills and routines developed from our Twos program forward that helps them thrive during a time in adolescence where many children feel socially and emotionally vulnerable.
- By the time our students reach 8th Grade, they exude a high level of self-governance, empowering them to make good choices in preparation for high school.
- Our students grow up within our community and they leave together, offering support to each other and maintaining close friendships long after graduation.