At St. Anne's School, everyone is a member of the Parents Association (PA). On the first Wednesday of each month (with the exception of September), we welcome you to join us via Zoom to discuss school news, upcoming dates, volunteer opportunities, and more.
2021-22 Parents Association Leadership
Co-Chairs: Shani Bagley, Amanda Rzepkowski, Liza Johnson
- Secretary: Hadley Moore
- Treasurer: Mike Christopher
- Welcome Committee: Tangela Gilchrist, Kelly Petrole, Lilah Al-Masri, Lorena Lenhart, Rebecca Bernacchi, Tamika Cummings
- Uniforms: Ava DeBovis and Karen Davies
- Teacher Appreciation: Melissa Fry, Tracy Patton
- School Lunch: Tracy Patton
- Incentives: Julie Harnish and Megan Thomas
- Annual Auction: John DeBovis
- Holiday Bazaar: Yvette Shockney, Hadley Moore
- Family Fun Night: Lisa Zimmerelli
- Book Fair: Amy Shields
If you are interested in learning more about any of the committees, please contact the corresponding chair. Each committee is always looking for volunteers for as long or as little as your schedule allows.
Our next PA meeting will take place on Wednesday, September 8 at 7 p.m. A link will be sent in the Constellation.