Enter the raffle for a chance to win tuition for the 2021-22 school year or $10,000. Second place will receive $1,000, and third place will receive $500.
Cost: $100 per ticket
Drawing Date: March 16, 2021
- Is my ticket purchase price tax deductible? Per IRS Publication 526, the one hundred dollar ($100) ticket price is not a charitable contribution and is therefore not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
- How can I purchase tickets? You can purchase directly through this website using the fields below or you can send a check to the attention of The Development Office (Raffle) at St. Anne's School of Annapolis, 3112 Arundel on the Bay, Annapolis, MD 21403
- How many tickets will be sold? Ticket sales will be capped at 900 for this raffle.
- How will winners be notified? The drawing will be broadcast online on March 16, 2021. Winners will be called and emailed the next day to confirm next steps for claiming prizes.
- Who will keep my ticket safe? Tickets will be placed in a locked box until the drawing. A written list of tickets will also be maintained and there will be an audit to confirm all tickets are present prior to the drawing.
- How are the prize amounts decided? If over 500 tickets are sold, prize amounts are stated as above. If fewer than 500 tickets are sold, winnings will be reduced to one prize consisting of a cash equivalent to half of the monetary value of ticket sales, not to exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000).
- Who can purchase tickets? Anyone! Please feel free to notify grandfriends, alumni, alumni parents, neighbors, etc. about this exciting raffle. While only current students are eligible for the tuition prize, any winner can claim the cash prizes.